When purchasing a winery, have you considered the angle and degree of sun exposure on all of your land?
If you are planning to purchase a winery, a vineyard, or both, it is essential that you have a partner who can assist you. Among other services, we can:
- Help identify opportunities throughout the wine country—including but not limited to the North Bay (Napa, Sonoma, Lake and Mendocino counties), the Central Coast (Paso Robles, Monterey County, Santa Barbara) and the Sierra Foothills
- Assist in the evaluation and purchase of properties
- Determine market values and assess economic feasibility for specific properties
- Due-diligence review of land (soils, water, slope analysis, and climate) and business operations (equipment, structures, contracts and financials)
- Provide ongoing development consultation even after the purchase
- Key staffing recruitment, operations set up, vineyard management negotiations
Our team is ready to serve you, before and after your purchase.
The marketing of your winery or vineyard can be done in a number of ways to match your needs. Our services are geared to minimize disruptions to your business.
- Property and operations valuation analysis
- Marketing programs to maximize your returns. From discrete off market strategies to full blown MLS, Loopnet, and/or Internet marketing events, our team is ready to serve you
- Succession planning – whether it be for a 3rd party sale or internally to employees or family
- Selling a winery is a complicated process, but we have created a method that will help you realize your goals with the most efficiency and the least stress.